Survey: We need feedback from people who love plants!

frits v/d Laan f.vd.laan at
Sat Apr 26 15:39:22 EST 1997

In article <jv27-2304971008490001 at>, jv27 at (Joyce Van Eck) says:

Hi Joyce Van Eck
>Right now, we are focusing on developing disease and inscet
>resistant plants with the goal of reducing pesticide use.
Good idea  but always remember that a new resistance will be only for
a relative short period for insects will evoluate too.
Making sure that predators are around is long lasting way that allready
worked well for millions of years untill people came in with there
chemicals about 60 years ago.

Frits v/d laan
Gouda  NL