Mark & Victoria animaux at
Sat Apr 26 18:06:46 EST 1997

In <5jtaui$flo at> de310 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
(Michael Roberts) writes:
>more light
>goto for consultation & lowest prices
>on Hydroponics,Aquarium,High efficiency lighting (MH,HPS,sulphur),
>CO2 alternatives & related equipment & information

More light yes, and plenty of exercize.  That, along with some therapy
if you have things which need to be worked out.  Most of the time, (I
am sorry to sound like I am giving psychobabble advice but), depression
can be anger turned inwards.  Getting to the bottom of the anger can
sometimes help with the process of wellness.

Sometimes a combination of herbs is used to treat depression, but I
don't make such recommendations to people I cannot meet and talk
directly to.  A good nutritionist can help with that angle of
depression being addressed.