Survey: We need feedback from people who love plants!

grunden grunden at students.uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 27 01:18:29 EST 1997

frits v/d Laan wrote:

> Making sure that predators are around is long lasting way that allready
> worked well for millions of years untill people came in with there
> chemicals about 60 years ago.

			*******

If it worked so well, then why did they see the need to develop the
chemicals?

If it works so well, then why do people shell out big bucks for the
chemicals?

If it works so well, then why are yields so much higher than back then?

How do you "make sure" that predators are around?

How long is "long-lasting"?

Is agriculture "millions of years" old?

I thought the oldest stone tools are dated at about 35,000 years ago?