Pt.Reyes habitat restoration

GStigall gstigall at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 12:03:18 EST 1997

Habitat restoration 2nd & last Sunday of every month at Point Reyes
National Seashore in Marin County, California. Enjoy working with a
fantastic team of enthusiastic volunteers! Help remove & prevent the
spread of invasive non-native plants in the wilderness areas of the Park.
As we hike & work we will learn about the native and non-native plants of
Point Reyes. Wear sturdy shoes & clothes that can get dirty. Bring day
pack with drinking water and picnic lunch. Source for this info: National
Park Service/Point Reyes National Seashore. For more habitat restoration
volunteer opportunities, check Native Habitats' web site at
http://members.aol.com/GStigall

Georgia Stigall
Native Habitats
Woodside CA U.S.A.