Urgent Classification question

Mark Evans evansm at invitrogen.com
Fri Aug 8 11:40:22 EST 1997

Hello,

My company is trying to track down a species of morning glory cited in a
patent and we can not find any record that this plant actually exists.
It is listed as Convolvulaceae: Ipomoeae: petaloidea (Choisy).  The
actual description is "Convolvulaceae fmily, Ipomoeae section,
petaloidea genus (Choisy)".  I have searched all the online databases
and can find no record of a petaloidea genus. Does it exist or does it
have another name. If anyone can be of any assistance, please email me
directly.

Thank you in advance,

Mark Evans
evansm at invitrogen.com