paperwhites

Shiela H Kern shk2 at Ra.MsState.Edu
Sun Dec 7 10:30:12 EST 1997

This is our first year planting paperwhite bulbs (I thought it would be
fun for my 7 year-old). However, the plants have become tall and spindly.
Have we overwatered?  How often should we water or do anything else?
We planted the bulbs in a medium included in the kit, should we try to
re-pot?  We have noticed there are two parts (for lack of a better word)
that are about to bloom, but there are also leaves(?) that are bending
over and we have used ribbons to try to help keep them upright.  Should we
trim any of the leaves?
I'm no green thumb, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Sheila and Clarissa