Suitable Epitope Tag for a membrane (transporter) protein???

Umesh Muchhal muchhal at omni.cc.purdue.edu
Thu Dec 11 14:18:38 EST 1997

Hi,
	I am planning to "tag" a membrane protein (a transporter) at its either
end, to be able to localize it in transformed cell cultures and
eventually in transgenic plants. Since there are so many of "tags"
available for this purpose, I would like to collect input from people
who might have had success with similar procedure for tagging and
detecting plant membrane proteins, or if they can direct me to
appropriate references and/or people.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Umesh

muchhal at omni.cc.purdue.edu  or you can post it on the newsgroup