Angiosperm phylogeny

eddiep eddiep at grits.net
Wed Dec 17 14:46:55 EST 1997

You may want to look int what the Missouri Botanical Gardens has to offer.
They are working on the Flora of North America Project. You can access
their database at  http://www.MOBOT/database.html

They are working on published volumes and I think they have Vol 1
(Introduction to Flora Proper), Vol. 2 (The Gymnosperms), and Vol 3 (The
Magnoliophyta) already in print.

Jean-Jacques Cuvelier <Jean-Jacques.Cuvelier at umh.ac.be> wrote in article
<34986175.7A8 at umh.ac.be>...

at http://phylogeny.arizona.edu/tree