Norfolk pine

jenkins jenkins at nava-link.net
Sun Dec 28 16:54:24 EST 1997

NOENVIRON <noenviron at aol.com> wrote in article
<19971227151401.KAA20809 at ladder01.news.aol.com>...
> >ubject: Norfolk pine
> >From: nikita at worldnet.att.net
> >Date: Mon, Dec 22, 1997 20:51 EST
> >
> >I have a Norfolk pine that has become to large for our house. What is
the
> >proper way to trim the top. Also can I use the trimmings to start
another
> >tree. Because we live in Syracuse it is not an option to move it
outside.

> >Thank you in advance for the answer.    NIKITA.

> >      http://www.dejanews.com/     Search, Read, Post to Usenet
>
> That is a tree. Trees should be cut down entirely and properly disposed
of.
> Then you should pave the area where it grew, to make sure other trees or
> vegetation will not grow. Do not use the trimmings to grow other trees,
since
> trees are harmful to people.
>

> No More Environment! Web Home Page of the Anti-Environment
> http://members.aol.com/NOENVIRON

I wish I had a norfolk pine that big. That must be a lovely looking tree.
Sorry I cant help. Dont know eanythang about pines.
Refering to the anti-environmentalist. What are you going to do when in a
few
years from now, the demand for farm products will not be sufficiant for
this
worlds population? You people are covering up are farm land with concrete
at a astonishing rate.I hope when the time comes, when your belly is
grawling
from the lack of food, you will come to the conclusion your anti-enviroment
theory wasnt what it was kracked up to be.