Plant Biotechnology.

Clyde S. Snyders Clyde at infruit2.agric.za
Wed Feb 5 03:16:49 EST 1997

I am currently attemping to develope a DNA cassette for the expression
of mutiple gene using the NIa gene from (+)ssRNA virus Potato Virus Y
(PVY). I would like to obtain a clone with the complete PVY strain
(any strain) or a clone with the complete NIa gene and possibly
including the heptapepetide cleavage siignal on both 5 prime and 3'
primer regions.

Clyde S. Snyders
Department of Plant Biotechnology and Plant Pathology
INFRUITEC
Stellenbosch
Private Bag X5013
Cape Town
8000
Rebulic of South Africa

Telephone :-              (021) 883 9090
                            Inter   + 27 21 883 9090

Tel Fax :-                     (021) 883 8669
                           Inter    + 27 21 883 8669

Email              Clyde at infruit2.agric.za