Question about Codiaeum variegatum pictum (Croton)

Simon Chamberlain simonc at innotts.co.uk
Sat Feb 8 07:16:05 EST 1997

I have (according to the photo my wife's book) the above plant and I'd
be grateful if anyone could settle a bet between me & my wife.

I am sure that when we first had the plant it had a big red flower but
that was 6 years ago.  My wife thinks I'm just loosing it :-)

So, if any can confirm or deny that ths plant will produce a flower
then I'd be very grateful.

BTW the bet is that whoever looses has to make the sandwiches for a
week so there's obviously a lot riding on the answer.

Thanks,

	Simon