Majesty Palm Trees

Michael Israel misrael at jnpcs.com
Mon Feb 10 11:18:36 EST 1997

I recently purchased two majesty palm trees and they are dieing.  I first
put them close by a window inwhich they could get plenty of sun and the
branches started dieing.  I then put them into another room with limited
sun and they appearred to be doing much better. However, I now have noticed
that the leaves and branches are turning brown and dieing .  I water the
plants about every two days or when I notice the soil is dry.  Also, I have
watered the leaves a couple of times.  What am I doing wrong? Please help.