private life of plants

: animaux at
Fri Feb 14 09:33:51 EST 1997

In <5dik1o$1kq at> erickson at (Ralph O.
Erickson) writes:

>	A new PBS Home Video catalog has just come in which the
>set of "The Private Life..." is listed for $80. The set can be ordered
>'phone, 1-800-645-4PBS; or online, at
>	BTW, Attenborough's accompanying book, "The Private Life of
>was published in 1995 by Princeton University Press.
>	R. O. Erickson

Thank you so  much for posting this, and for me visiting this ng by
accident today!  I asked, but so may have another...I will have my
library order it immediately.  This was quite possibly the most perfect
display of plants made on video.  Great!

Victoria-forever greatful