HYDROPONICS CHALLENGE : my DIY system RULES !!!

Michael Roberts de310 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Thu Feb 13 19:32:02 EST 1997

It may be a challenge for someone as dimwitted as you Chris,
however, I have used the same pool for over two years,
the challenge would be to come up with a better system,
difficult for someone of your limited mental facilities
I suppose.
I keep posting it because some people appreciate the
help rather than offering only scathing criticisms
like you. Why don't you try to think of a better one ?
--
goto www.ncf.carleton.ca/~de310 for consultation & lowest prices
on Hydroponics,Aquarium,High efficiency lighting (MH,HPS,sulphur),