trends inplant science

David Hemming (TL, Biotech.) D.HEMMING at cabi.org
Mon Feb 17 07:04:32 EST 1997

Dear Ali

This abstract appears on the CAB ABSTRACTS database (and also in the journal
Plant Breeding Abstracts)

10. AU: Kranz, E.\ Dresselhaus, T.
14. CC: FF020\FF060
20. TI: In vitro fertilization with isolated higher plant gametes.
30. JN: Trends in Plant Science
32. YR: 1996
33. VL: 1
34. NO: 3
35. PP: 82-89
41. LA: En
44. MS: 37 ref.
45. AA: Centre for Applied Plant Molecular Biology, AMP II, University
ofHamburg, Ohnhorststr. 18,
D-22609 Hamburg, Germany.
50. AB: Recent work is reviewed under the headings: isolation and
selectionof gametes; fusion of
gametes; in vitro and in vivo zygotes, embryogenesis and plantregeneration;
polarity of eggs and in
vitro zygotesin culture; induction of artificial parthenogenesis with
isolatedegg cells; gametic cell
hybridization; sperm- and egg-cell-specificgenes and fertilization-induced
genes; and future
developments.
61. PI: 0Pfertilization
62. DE: reviews\gametes\in vitro culture\fertilization
70. AR: UK

For further information contact
CAB INTERNATIONAL
Wallingford, Oxon OX10 8DE, UK