DNA Music

Andy Apel apel at sbt.net
Wed Feb 19 13:13:29 EST 1997

Biotech Reporter will shortly do a review of DNA music--the music that
results from converting gene sequences to audio by assigning the
individual bases an audio frequency and "playing" them in the sequence
in which the appear.

I have two such pieces for review--but I'd also like to locate software
which could be used to produce such music from a sequence database.

The software to do this _used_ to be available; the author has recently
disappeared.  Does anyone out there know where I can locate this
software?

Andy Apel
Assistant editor, Biotech Reporter
(800) 807-8354