Seeking Employment...

Amul & Parul Purohit purohit at dca.net
Tue Feb 18 20:43:21 EST 1997

I am seeking a management position in  plant tissue culture or nursery or greenhouse industry.
Is there anyone out there who can help me?  Following is a brief summary of my qualifications:

Advanced technical degrees with over 12 years of management and professional experience.
Supervised staff of 185 with total responsibility for budgeting and meeting production schedule.
Track  record in the areas of TQM, Zero Defect (ZDB) management, planning, production,
marketing and R&D.  Knowledge in the areas of; computer analysis on manufacturing, inventory
control, personnel, accounts, sales and marketing, quality purchasing, computers, clean room
technology, laboratory design and apparatus, nursery and greenhouse and crops production.

I will be more than happy to send you my detailed resume for your ready reference.