Looking For Potato Bug Resistant Potato Seed.

Timothy R. Chilson tchilson at penn.com
Sat Feb 22 12:02:49 EST 1997

Looking For Potato Bug Resistant Potato Seed.

Where can I purchase the potato seed for the potato bug resistant potato
that Monsanto has developed.  I tried locating a Monsanto Web site but I
could not find anything relating to the potato bug resistant potato.  Any
ideas as to where I can get this variety or where I can contact to obtain
this information?  Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated!
Please email me directly as I normally do not access this newsgroup.
Thanks, Tim Chilson.