mycorrhizae tolerance to fertilizer

don at bio-organics.com don at bio-organics.com
Thu Jan 2 08:55:10 EST 1997

brateaver at aol.com wrote:

> Mycorrhizal spreads can't be so terribly fragile, since they have held on
> all these millenia.
>
> Somewhere today I read about someone who got a fungal infection and nearly
> had an amputation before something was found strong enough to kill the
> fungus. So fungi can be very hard indeed.
>    Look at the tremendous literature, technical and popular, on
> candidiasis.
>
> B. Rateaver

Uh, gee, Bargyla my friend, perhaps an anecdote about someone nearly
losing a limb to kill a fungus infection is not the most helpful thing
you could bring up to help me promote the wider use of mycorrhizal
fungi?

I doubt that my friendly fungi would do such a nasty thing to a human.
I think they just do good, not evil.

Cheers!

Don Chapman
Bio/Organics Supply Center