mycorrhizae tolerance to fertilizer

brateaver at aol.com brateaver at aol.com
Thu Jan 2 09:12:12 EST 1997

I don't see any need to see which way works best. We already know that.

 We already can see in all countries where chemicals have intruded, that
they cause nothing but destruction of the soil. No need to keep on showing
that. Just dump the whole chemical picture and go back to doing it
correctly. We already have too much erosion.

And I might add that Mr. Chapman left out organic matter, when he gives
only 2 parameters.. That is the crux of all the soil happenings.There is
no substitute for organic matter, under any circumstances

B. Rateaver