mycorrhizae tolerance to fertilizer

brateaver at aol.com brateaver at aol.com
Mon Jan 6 03:44:26 EST 1997

You are still trying to make it plausible that soil organisms destroy
soil, when just the opposite is true. If their efforts were so totally
deleterious as you appear to try to portray, then the lushness of tropic
forests should have long since deteriorated to desert, Instead,
desertification comes only after forests are destroyed and the soil is
bared to the destructive glare of the sun.

Anyone knows that weeds instantly try to cover soil that has been laid
bare, and they are able to live due to the action of soil life, especially
the enzymes so derived.

Besides, I was just suggesting types of studies that could be done by YOU,
not referred back to me, an old dame without access to research site or
equipment.

YOU do some of these things, but with a mind open to what really is. If
the litter is just for current use, like a bank checking account, with no
savings account for a  rainy-day need, then there must be some other
balancing item, since the forests go on forever without man's destructive
intervention.

B. Rateaver