Jobs in horticulture

: animaux at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 7 11:09:05 EST 1997

Lupine at pacbell.net
>Thanks,
>jb

Florapersonnel, Inc.
1740 Lake Markham Road
Sanford, FL 32771
(407) 320-8177

Blurb:

In our second decade of performing confidential key employee searches
for the horticulture industry and allied trades wordlwide.  Retained
basis only.  Candidate contact welcome, confidential, and always free.

You may also want to contact "Greenhouse  Grower" commercial tradezine.
Their email address is:  editorial" gg_edit at meisterpubl.com

They used to send free subscriptions out to trade people.  I still
receive it free, but they may have started charging to people not in
the industry.

Victoria-Dallas...unaffiliated with Florapersonnel