Jobs in horticulture

: animaux at
Tue Jan 7 11:09:05 EST 1997

In <32CDA54C.2FA0 at> lupine at writes:
>I was wondering if anyone could help me in my search for a job.  I am
>recent graduate from Cal Poly, and would like some information on jobs
>California...if anyone has any info.  Please e-mail:
Lupine at

Florapersonnel, Inc.
1740 Lake Markham Road
Sanford, FL 32771
(407) 320-8177

In our second decade of performing confidential key employee searches
for the horticulture industry and allied trades wordlwide.  Retained
basis only.  Candidate contact welcome, confidential, and always free.

You may also want to contact "Greenhouse  Grower" commercial tradezine.
Their email address is:  editorial" gg_edit at

They used to send free subscriptions out to trade people.  I still
receive it free, but they may have started charging to people not in
the industry.

Victoria-Dallas...unaffiliated with Florapersonnel