Addresses for plant biology databases ?

Ray Dobert rdobert at NAL.USDA.GOV
Tue Jan 21 09:56:06 EST 1997

Kay et al.

The National Ag. Library's on-line catalog is accessible at:
http://www.nal.usda.gov/isis/
It currently allows you to connect via telnet, but soon a web-based
interface will be up and running.  Alternatively you can telnet directly
to opac.nal.usda.gov.

The ISIS systems includes both an "indexed" section for journal articles
(a subset of the AGRICOLA bibliographic database that many will be
familiar with) and a "catalog" section for books and other monographs.

Hope this helps.

Ray Dobert