Looking for plants photos

Alban Muller International muller at worldnet.fr
Tue Jan 28 07:03:17 EST 1997

We are a group of french researchers and producers of plant extracts. We
are completing a CD ROM which shall describe over 400 different plants,
describing their uses both in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic fields.

We are looking for pictures (and/or illustrations) showing :

DAMIANA (Turnera Aphrodisiaca), which, as indicated by its name, is an
aphrodisiac.

CHRYSANTELLUM INDICUM (or AFRICANUM or AMERICANUM), also known as the
Golden Chamomile, with hepato-protective activities.

Would anybody have such pictures (and/or illustrations) or would know
someone able to provide us with them ?

You can visit our web site at :
http://www.AlbanMullerInternational.showroom.fr if you wish to learn
more about our company and services.

We thank you in advance for your kind help.

Alban Muller International,
muller at worldnet.fr