Science labs for 6-12 grade

K.R. Ziarkowski krz007 at tamu.edu
Mon Jun 2 20:11:29 EST 1997

I am doing a summer project here at Texas A&M Univ. I am
writing/compiling a lab manual for all the sciences from 6 - 12 grade. I
am looking for contributions to the book. they must be your original
labs or labs you have modified. I also need your permission to print
them in the lab book (that is our final goal). The only requirement I
have is that they be FUN!!
        You can email me (graphics and all) or snail mail me, but
remember to
send your permission. If I use your lab I will let you know (if
published}
        I thank you for your contribution in advance.
                KR Ziarkowski
                607 Navarro
                College Station, TX 77845
K.R. Ziarkowski krz007 at tamu.edu
http://http.tamu.edu:8000/~krz007
Mitakuye Oyasin
Pilamaya. Wankan Tanka nici un. Ake hwo!