north/south magnetic field and plants

BRateaver brateaver at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 23:48:19 EST 1997

magnetic effect is nothing new.Years ago I quoted people on this. At a
Canadian research station it was studied and waritten up. I have forgotten
details, but results were definite. It is hard for most people to accept
this. One can most easily see magnetic (north/south) effects in a
windowsill box of seedlings. One should try to keep the box in the same
N/S position, as it was on the windowsill, when taking the box outside for
transplanting, so each transplant is set in the soil in the same relative
N/S position.  Also, when transplanting a tree, for instance, try to set
it in the new spot, so it has the same relative N/S position.

Long ago I read about some retired military man who could not understand
the results he got--someone should have explained N/S relationships to
him. I think that was with jojoba seedlings he started on a windowsill
container.

What many do not understand is that a root beneath a branch, or group of
closely set branches. feeds the branches directly above it.
B. Rateaver