PICT of meat-eating plant???

Henriette Kress HeK at hetta.pp.fi
Sun Jun 8 02:25:45 EST 1997

On Sat, 07 Jun 1997 16:56:41 -0500, mir at bway.net wrote in bionet.plants:

>I have searched the horticultural sites up and down for an image of a
>"meat-eating plant", but understand I am a hopeless amateur as I do not
>even know the real name of this little creature. If anyone knows where to
>find such an image, please mail me directly < mir at bway.net >
>THANK YOU!!!

...there are so -many- meat-eating plants; one of them is the Drosera sp., or
sundews; picture found here:
http://sunsite.unc.edu/herbmed/pictures/drosrotu.jpg
or
http://sunsite.unc.edu/herbmed/pictures/drosrot1.jpg

If you do a websearch on meateating plants, you're sure to find a lot of pages
are specialized in one or the other. Like Venus' fly trap.

Henriette

--
Henriette Kress             HeK at hetta.pp.fi            Helsinki, Finland
http://sunsite.unc.edu/herbmed FTP: sunsite.unc.edu or sunsite.sut.ac.jp