outdoor plants

Jon S Green jonsg at harlequin.nojunk.co.uk
Mon Jun 9 11:51:40 EST 1997

magold at gte.net wrote:

> How do you start cuttings?

As far away from uk.rec.gardening as possible, if you're going to waste
bandwidth in our newsgroup trying to tout your pyramid scheme, under the
(weak) guise of a casual gardening question (one line question; sixteen
line advert:  go figure).

In the meanwhile, ask an Albanian what they think of "multi-level
marketing"...

Jon

--
Work: jonsg at harlequin_co_uk << CHANGE '_'s   http://www.harlequin.co.uk/