outdoor plants

magold at gte.net magold at gte.net
Mon Jun 9 10:21:40 EST 1997

On 30 May 1997 22:39:24 GMT, "Stefan och Susanne" <igniac at algonet.se>
wrote:

>Hello !
>My name is Susanne and I live in Sweden ( southern). I wonder if someone
>can help me with my problem. A couple of months ago I ordered a lots of
>seeds to my balkony but because of the very bad wether almost everything
>died. So I wonder where I can find seeds that will grow quickly or if
>someone have any seeds or cuttings over.
>I´ll be grateful for any help.
>Susanne

How do you start cuttings?

This is NOT GMG!!!:
Offshore Credit Card!! 4.95% Interest APR! NO Credit Check!!

     * Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit, No Problem!
     * Bankruptcy OK!
     * Eager International Banks Granting Approvals
     * $25 for each new member you refer
     * Commissions could take care of payments to account!
     * Applications being accepted WORLDWIDE!
     * HIGH CREDIT LIMIT with MAJOR Credit Card Company!
     * Learn about Offshore Investing and Financial Privacy!
     * Earn great Network Marketing Income!

For FULL info, email me with "credit card info" in subject.

http://home1.gte.net/magold/index.htm