Books

Rodger Evans tracy.rodger at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 13 04:21:52 EST 1997

Mozart de Azevedo Marins wrote:

> Hi there,
>             I am looking for a book in the area of Plant Cell and
> Molecular Biology as a text book tohave in the lab. , and also one for
> methods. Does anyone has an advice Mozart

	I find the newest version of Molecular Systematics (Black Book; 1996?)
by Hillis and Moritz (I think??) to be indispensible. It has chapters of
protocols for plant and animal material, a chapter for each of DNA
extraction, PCR, RAPDs, sequencing, etc. There are also chapters on
techniques. If you need more info. e-mail me and I'll give you the exact
reference.

Hope this helps,

Rodger