HELP: viola septemloba

Kara Reuter kara at xsite.net
Sat Jun 21 13:22:15 EST 1997

Hello!

Please forgive the cross-posting, I'm at a bit of a loss and hope that
some kind, knowledgable person around here can help point me in the right
direction.

When I was a small child my grandmother told me a story about the "Violet
King" who lived inside a little wildflower which I've since learned is the
Viola septemloba.  I'm thinking about putting together a little children's
book based on my grandmother's story and would really love to find some
sketches of the inside of this lovely little wildflower.  Can anybody
help?

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my query.

Best regards.

Kara Reuter
kara at xsite.net