Looking for Grad. School in Plant Ecology/Conservation

Daniel B. Wells dan at nospambots.hcfa.org
Mon Jun 23 13:19:10 EST 1997

I am interested in applying to Ph.D programs in plant ecology and/or
conservation. My specific research interests include species diversity,
ecological invasion, particularly on a local scale. I hope to study the
relation of these topics to conservation and restoration, especially in
temperate and northern ecosystems of all types.

What programs are worth looking into, and who is doing research in these
areas.

					Thanks in Advance,

					Dan Wells
					dan at hcfa.org