plant transformation

Garry D. Main gdm at hirta.tay.ac.uk
Wed Jun 25 09:05:42 EST 1997

In article <3.0.16.19970622091231.36b74a7a at cosmail2.ctd.ornl.gov>,
	ygl at ORNL.GOV (Lee Gunter) writes:
>I would greatly appreciate the title to a good, recent review/book on
>genetic transformation methods in plants, especially particle bombardment
>systems.

	Plant Gene Transfer & Expression Protocols
	Ed Heddwyn Jones
	Methods in Molecular Biology vol 49
	Published by Humana Press
	ISBN 089603-321-X

	Also
	Agrobacterium Protocols
	Eds Kevan MA Gartland & Michael R Davey
	Methods in Molecular Biology vol 44
	Published by Humana Press
	ISBN 089603-302-3

Both provide a fairly good review of plant transformation methods...

Garry
Garry D. Main           g.d.main at tay.ac.uk      gdm at hirta.tay.ac.uk
Plant Biotechnology Group
University of Abertay Dundee                Tel +44 (0) 1382 308651
DD1 1HG                                     Fax +44 (0) 1382 308663