Dendrobium trade project

RBG RBG
Wed Jun 25 09:26:49 EST 1997

From: Clive Beale
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.orchids
Subject: Dendrobium Trade Project

I'm based at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and I'm currently investigating
the world-wide trade in Dendrobium.  I'm trying to collate material on all
aspects of the genus (distribution, ecology, conservation status etc) as
well as trade data - routes and volume of trade, sources of plants, extent
of cultivation, what species are in large-scale cultivation etc.

I'd like to send out questionnaires/correspond with interested parties who
can help.  Any contributors will be acknowledged in the published report.

If you're interested or know somebody who might be able to provide useful
data, please email me.

Thanks.

Clive Beale