ginseng

Stacy Steven Smith boldsmith at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 22:53:49 EST 1997

Our web site. "The GreenWeb" is creating specific plant fact sheets that
describe some of the items we carry seeds for.  We have created one on
Panax Quinquefolia (American Ginseng) which should give you most of the
answers you seek.  Check out the URL address of:

http://www.boldweb.com/greenweb/CM220.htm

and it will take you right into this fact page.  This variety has been over
collected in the wild and is a great one to propagate!

S. Steven Smith
Webmaster of "The GreenWeb"
greenweb at boldweb.com
http://www.boldweb.com/greenweb.htm