Sauronatum (Sauromatum)

Sean A. O'Hara saouc at uccmvsa.ucop.edu
Fri Jun 27 14:03:55 EST 1997

In Article Sauronatum,
Christian Velten <cve at ifm.mh-hannover.de> wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> I'm looking for informations about the African species Sauronatum
> guttatum.
>
> Could you please help me if there are any data available on the Web?

Christian -

There is a wealth of information about Sauromatum venosum (guttatum)
in the AROID-L archives I have saved from that discussion group over
the years.  I'd have to pull out the individual postings programatically
(I wouldn't mind) if you'd like them.  They'd be a very long file, but
would likely answer most of your questions.  I have a few plants that
I'm growing - the largest of which recently bloomed.

What is your interest?  Are you currently growing this plant?

I can also provide you with some information about how to join the
AROID-L group as well.

 Sean A. O'Hara                     sean.ohara at ucop.edu
 710 Jean Street                    http://www.dla.ucop.edu/~sao
 Oakland, California  94610-1459    h o r t u l u s   a p t u s
 (510) 987-0577                     'a garden suited to its purpose'