Genomic clones

Mozart de Azevedo Marins mdamarin at usp.br
Sun Mar 2 07:23:24 EST 1997

Hi there,

                 I am writing a project on Chromatin structure X gene
expression in Arabidopsis and I will need some candidate genes for the
study. I am interested in a enviromental, a developmental and a tissue
specific regulated gene for the study. I need genomic clones with the
upstream and downstream regions of the gene. Is it possible to obtain
these clones from the Genome Project of Arabidopsis ? Or can anyone else
provide me with such type of genes ?
                 I am also interested in get in contact with people who
are working in the field of chromatin structure X gene expression using
plants as a model.
                   Thanks, Mozart

Mozart Marins
email: mdamarin at spider.usp.br