Transpiration and leaf surface are

FRANK BOWLES frankb at igateway.net
Wed Mar 5 19:06:14 EST 1997

Hello!  My name is Amanda and I am a sophomore biology major at Truman
State University.  I am to write a transpiration research proposal.  I
will be testing the affect of pricking leaves with straight pins (pin
holes will reduce the leaf surface area without disrupting the vascular
system of the plant, which would affect other factors than the one which
I am controlling).  If anyone could please send me some information
concerning leaf surface area and the rate of transpiration, I would be
extremely appreciative.  Thanks for your time!
npmg87c at prodigy.com