Transpiration and leaf surface are

Bernhard Reiter breiter at mathematik.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Thu Mar 6 08:30:36 EST 1997

There are plenty of agro-ecosystem models, which deal with
leaf area indicees, plant growth and transpiration. You might find
some values there, mostly related to ground area and many plants.

There is an index of such models:
called      CPIDS 1.0, Crop Parameter Intelligent Database System.

Over to models you will often find research references.

Otherwise books about plant physiology  or   plany ecology might
contain some infos.

I had difficulties to get data about transpiration of single crop
plants. And i did not found very interesting ones. But you want data
to go for a single leaf simulation, i am not aware of interesting
values for you... (i no real expert..)(

Regards
	Bernhard Reiter