Dracena turning yellow

K Kilgore 3diddie at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 7 20:01:30 EST 1997

Hello, I'm new to this group, and haven't seen all there is that is going
on.  I have a problem with my new indoor dracena.  I transplanted it into a
bigger pot, and it now sits here in my office, keeping me company.  It
looked great for about the first week, and then several of it's lower
leaves began to turn yellow and drop off.  Was it just the stress of the
transplanting or did it mess it up because it's too fragile?  This is a new
species for me.  I can keep a ficus growing nicely for years, but this has
me stumped.

Diddie