bird of paradis seeds

K.R. Ziarkowski krz007 at
Mon Mar 10 17:57:22 EST 1997

chanit at wrote:

Soak seeds in warm water 3-4 days, change water daily. Put seeds
individually 1/2 in deep in 2" pots, use extra peat. Make sure of good
drainage. Maintain temp 80-90 degrees F during germ which starts in 30
days and continues intermittantly for 6-8 months.Transplant at 5-6" into
larger pots. Loves bright light. When root bound in 3 gallon pot it will
	Hope this helps.