Native plant societies?

David Sewell dsew at
Fri Mar 14 17:32:15 EST 1997

In article <19970310010701.UAA21533 at>,
GStigall <gstigall at> wrote:
>Native Habitats of Woodside, CA is compiling a list of native plant
>societies  throughout the U.S.  At present we show only CNPS (California)
>and ANPS (Arizona) on our web site.  If you know of native plant societies
>in other states, please provide the following info so we can add them to
>our web site:

The most complete WWW list of native plant societies I know is
maintained by Grand Prairie Frinds.  Check:
David Sewell  *  dsew at   | "Where the earth is dry, the
Dep't of Geosciences, Univ. of Arizona          |  soul is wisest and best."
 WWW:     |           --Heraclitus