Need help with endangered plants

Liz Curtis flacszil at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 18 02:01:27 EST 1997

Hi....and oooops...I hope this is not my second posting.  My apologies if it is.  Looking for ANY information on "water purslane" and "branch burrweed"....even the Latin names would be nice to have.  Have a state botanist going to my property to confirm the plants are there, been told by another federal agency those two plants are on an island of mine and they are endangered.  Would like to do whatever it takes to protect them, but at the same time, I am at a loss as to what they even look like.  I am 700 miles from my mountain/river property.  Anyone who can give me any information would be GREATLY appreciated!  Thanks.  Since I'm not a botanist, (which means this is not a newsgroup I jump in and check every day)  (grin), email me please!  flacszil at ix.netcom.com