Jobs-Newsgroups

PEREIRA, MARIA J MJP at GNV.IFAS.UFL.EDU
Thu Mar 20 17:05:56 EST 1997

Dear friends,
	I am hopping that somebody out there can help me. I am looking for a
job/postdoc in the plant area, especifically related with crop species, such
as corn, peanuts, wheat, etc. My especialization in PLANT BREEDING AND GENETICS.Does anybody know of any newsgroup lists, where these type of jobs are
advertised, and the way to subscribe to those lists?

I really appreciate all and any help on this area. If you can help me, please
email me to:
		MJP at GNV.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Thanks a lot, and best of luck to all of you,
M.J. Pereira