Sequoia

Kalevi Hautaniemi khmi at news.tampere.fi
Thu Mar 20 05:56:52 EST 1997

I got a few seeds of sequoia a year ago and one of those got up!
It's almost one year now, and I do not know a thing of feeding and care
of it. For now, it is in small flowerpot, and I'm asking if I can take
it out for a summer.

I do live in 61 30N and 23 55E, so our nights are
cold, sometimes below the freezing point. Anyhow, the summer is coming
and I think my sequoia might like to be out at summertime.

What you think, how can it withstand those cold nights? There's no
intention to leave it out to winter but how is it with the summer. There
might be at some cold summernight a temperature of 30F or even 28F for
some nights.

--
                        Kalevi J Hautaniemi