Wild Herbal Workshops

Judy Mullins cabin at comtechusa.net
Thu Nov 6 09:37:04 EST 1997

Hello,
If your are interested in learning about wild plants, I would like to
announce my workshops are conducted at my log cabin in N. Central Kentucky.
Of course they can only be done when the weather is warm, but I am
compiling a list of interested persons for my Spring workshops. Class fee
is only 25.00
This is an all day workshop. It starts out in the log cabin with
discussion, then we go out on the 300 acre farm and search for various
plants that our forefathers used for food and medicines.
If you need more info., or would like to be contacted in the Spring, send
e-mail to:
Judy Mullins-Mullins Log Cabin      cabin at comtechusa.net
Tent camping available on the farm, 5.00 per person