Spreading Awareness of Pressing Local and Glabal Concerns ( submissions requested)

blt at southbay.com blt at southbay.com
Sun Nov 16 20:22:31 EST 1997

Hi, I am Barry paul Mohney and I publish
a small Magazine called " the Beach Less
Traveled" in southern CA.
It is Earth and Beach Friendly

 If you are a student, a writer, a wanna be
writer or and activist with concerns that
should be spreadplease pull out and old
article you have written for publishing in
this Magazine.

the Web Adress and Writers Guidelines
are at
www.southbay.com/blt

Articles about life at the Beach at various
Beaches far away from here are also
welcome. I publish and print many
articles of many many many subjects, If
you are interested in almost anything and
willing to share it to " Spread Awareness"
please check out my web page and contact
me.
Barry Paul Mohney
editor/publisher
the Beach Less Traveled