any way to eliminate all plants?

FaganJohns faganjohns at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 00:15:57 EST 1997

On Nov 8, 1997  noenviron at aol.com stated:

>would like to know if there is any scientifically valid method to eliminate
>all
> plant life? thanks.
>
>No More Environment! Web Home Page of the Anti-Environment

Well yes there is.  Just go to any old metal smelting site that was in
opperation before the 1970's or so, and you will see a dead zone downwind of
it.  If you poison a place bad enough, even air disiminated algae won't grow on
rocks after it rains.  I've also heard that methyl bromide works quite well
(the nazis used it on people too).  If these don't work, I suggest that your
personality may do the trick.