house plant database

stephen goulding s-goulding at insight-media.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 18:01:29 EST 1997

Hi ... if Ive posted this message to the wrong newsgroup I apologize
as Im not sure which group to post it to..

Anyway Im looking for a database (shareware or freeware) what tells
you information on indoor plants it must deal with house plants in
england. I have a few house plant books but It would be better if I
could just type a plants name and it comes up with information on  if
anyone can help me could you please send the comments directly to me
as I dont normally read this newsgroup...  thanks for you help

    ====           //      stephen goulding
    /  \-'~;    /~~~(O)  s-goulding at insight-media.co.uk
   /  __/~|   /       |    n/west england