ginkgo

taguebw at REMOVEwfu.edu taguebw at REMOVEwfu.edu
Mon Nov 24 17:48:07 EST 1997

Ours *did* drop on what was to that point the coldest evening of the year
so that may be it... It was not a hard frost however -- this is
Winston-Salem NC..

Any other folks out there with similar observations?

My 2 electrons,

Brian

--
Remove "REMOVE" to reply